Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tract Records R.I.P.


Between 2004 and 2008 I had the privilege of putting out some commercial releases with the recently out-of-business indie label Tract Records from Columbus, Ohio. I want to personally thank former label owner Thomas Heath for giving me the opportunity to record and release some music when no one else in the world would give me the time of day. Now, Tract is no more and my releases with them are out-of-print and gone forever. If you were lucky enough to get a physical copy of any of these releases, I suggest that you treat them with care as there are no plans to reissue of any of the albums. all commercial releases will be available soon as high quality digital downloads via this link. As of today, september 07, 2010, MAXIMUM JOY, YON, and LOAF have been made available. the rest comming soon.




YON. full-length
release date 2.26.08
art by gentleman Peter Matthews.




LOAF e.p.
release date 10.31.06
dedicated to the memory of
Denis ‘Piggy’ D’Amour.
art by Tony Roberts




If We Were Trees. 4 way split.
released sometime 2005
. Reissued in 2007.
Silk screened cover by Marc Manning.





Songs from El Tope. Full-length.
released 7.31.0. reissued 9.26.06
Art by Thomas Heath




No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment on the music.